Prices & Terms and Conditions
|10 x Visits Pass
|1 Month Unlimited Membership||$130.00|
|3 Month Unlimited Membership||$330.00|
|Weekly Direct Debit Unlimited Membership||$30.00|
|Workshops and Corporate Rates – Contact Us Directly||POA|
|Postural Assessment and Individual program design and One on One sessions/Pre and Post Natal||See below for details.|
|Ayurvedic Consultation & Yoga Therapy Program Design & Assessment – 120 mins||$120.00|
NOTE: We are closed on all Public Holidays.
Bookings online is essential to ensure you have your reserved place. Bookings are easy with our mindbody scheduler. If you are waitlisted don’t worry it’s most likely you will be emailed or text that you are off the waitlist. It is important that you cancel your place should you not be able to attend anymore so another yogi can take your place.
Payment options: Online (credit card, direct debit, debit card) and cash.
One on One Sessions & Postural Assessments
Terms and Conditions & Cancellations
If studio is unattended by a staff member please take a seat in the waiting area
- New clients must fill in Synergy Confidential form and give to staff member, any injuries and or concerns to be discussed with teacher(s) PLEASE NOTE TEACHERS ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO DIAGNOSE OR PROVIDE MEDICAL FEEDBACK, WE MAY INSTEAD BE GUIDED BY YOUR MEDICAL SPECIALISTS TO PROVIDE MODIFICATIONS.
- On arrival please sign in and show your card to a staff member on arrival/if you are on 10 session pass please ask staff member to tick off for you
- When purchasing a new pass in studio please ensure you fill in renewal form and ask for your new class pass from one of the teachers
- If you purchased your pass online please ensure you bring your receipt with you as proof/you must still fill in renewal form each time
- If you wish attend regular classes at synergy please ensure you book your classes online, Synergy is not responsible for student online bookings – to ensure you have a space please book in advance to avoid disappointment/please text ahead/ email /or cancel your online booking if you cannot attend so that someone else may take your place. Online bookings are simple to do and you can make re-occuring booking for your choice of classes for weeks in advance. If you have any difficulties please ensure you contact Monique and she will walk you through online bookings and or answer any queries you may have Anytime.
- If you are waitlisted online you will be advised via text or email if you have a spot for the class that evening (this is why it is imperative that you cancel your place if you cannot attend so others may take your place and that the studio runs smoothly ).
- If you do not advise that you cannot attend we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of $20 the cost of a casual class will be deducted if no effort has been made to cancel when there are waitlists (this would apply in addition to member fee’s- we ask that you extend courtesy to others on waitlist so that they may come to class if you cannot attend) Cancellations 15 minutes prior to class is not acceptable (unless dire circumstances of course we understand that if emergency it is not possible). Please try to cancel 24 hours prior or very least on the morning of the day /cancel online or text/email/phone
- If you are waitlisted you will only receive a text or email if you have been cleared off the waitlist (you will not hear from us if a place has not become available)
- We appreciate any feedback you may have with regards to classes feel free to fill in our feedback forms if you wish to remain anonymous
We endeavour to keep you safe, happy and healthy at Synergy. We endeavour to ensure high standards at all times. Please help us to continue to create a wonderful space for you to practice in. Please take care to look after yourself in your practice, treat yourself and your body with much Metta (love and kindness) and mindfulness.
STUDIO RESIDENTIAL PARKING – please ensure you come and go quietly this is a residential studio. Please ensure you park within the designated parking spaces in the street, do not block in access to driveways/garages/homes and ensure there is ample space for residents to park and access their property. DO NOT park up or over kerbs and ensure you observe normal parking conditions and rules. Failure to do so may result in a fine from local council. Synergy is not responsible for parking fines.
We endeavour to keep you safe, happy and healthy at Synergy. We endeavour to ensure high standards at all times. Please help us to continue to create a wonderful space for you to practice in. Please take care to look after yourself in your practice, treat yourself and your body with much Metta (love and kindness) and mindfulness
Cash, Credit Card/Debit card/Direct Debit and Online payments accepted via mind body. EFT and cash is available in the studio.
Passes are non refundable, must be paid in full prior to attending classes and or make arrangements for Debit from your bank account or credit card
Participants are able to suspend unlimited weekly passes if going on holidays (up to 2 weeks suspension allowed). All other passes must be used in times indicated.
When visiting us at Synergy to ensure you choose the best option that suits you, discuss options further with an instructor, we will be more than happy to help! Payments must be paid online when booking to ensure your place, if you do not wish to pay online you may pay cash/eft in studio.
NO JOINING FEE’S AT SYNERGY – PERSONALISED AND PROFESSIONAL INSTRUCTORS ARE HERE TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR PRACTICE